Here's a little sneak peak at our learning area. Throughout the year things will change as we progress through our curriculum and explorations. So, here it is...
I must say that I SO LOVE our new reading nook decked out with the all so clever gutter shelves. My Soul Sister at Homeschooling By Faith was the sole inspiration of this get up.
Our calendar/weather wall
Our math corner and seating area
1 comments:
Hola Chica! I just love the pics! That reading corner looks so cozy! I really like the chairs that your little guy added. The shelves look great, and I'm not saying that 'cause my hubby installed them either! lol!
I'm glad you're off to a great start. We're not too far behind ya! One more week before we get crackin', though I think it's going to be a "soft launch."
Love your new blog design!!! It's so you!
Post a Comment