Thursday, January 15, 2009

CLOGGED???

Well, as you can tell I've been MIA for a bit now. I can't explain WHY it happens but all that I DO know is that my FLOW gets clogged up when I'm going through certain seasons in life. It's like writer's block, I just draw a blank when it comes to doing just about ANYTHING. I see soooo much light at the end of this little tunnel but when will I make it out totally is the question.

Have any of you gone through or maybe are going through any thing at least a little related this? Please comment and share your experiences and how you deal with the "cloggyness" when it arrives.

1 comments:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Oh yes, I can relate. I get that clogged up brain some days. Hey, we are SAHM so we have a lot on our minds! I used to struggle with blog posting and some days still do. I have learned to talk about 'real' stuff that others can relate to. I really love your blog layout! And your signature is awesome! I want one too, mine is so boring. Thanks for adding my button to your sidebar. Which one is yours so I can add it as well?